Thanks for taking an interest in Robocat, my mech sim game!
I would appreciate support for my development, but it is not required: download.
Only availible for PC right now
(for the security conscious, sha1: cc1a4984b3e0b880bd0c9a9b9923f4f6f3069763, file size: 28888049 for the zip file)
If you have any comments, suggestions or want to help with the game, please fill out the form below:
Peter Henry Edition
- Added texture to landscape
- Added color to mech
- Added color to tanks
- Added color to bullets
- When you look down, the camera now pans up behind you. This means you can't block your own view
- Fixed a bug where you shoot behind you when the camera is under ground
- Added jump jets (space)
Bruce Horton Edition
- Added mines (They drop whenever you fire)
- Added 3 new levels. Can you reach the end?
- Added powerups.
- Gun: adds a gun to an existing limb
- Added a text callout system (for level transitions)
- Changed the texture for the crosshair to be a crosshair
Dillon Hicks Edition
- Added Lasers (They're totally badass)
- Added health (10 points per body part for the mech)
- Added health visualization
- Fixed tank physics bugs
Brian Feeney Edition
- Added a shop between levels
- Added "repair" ability for mechs at the shop
- Added powerup dispensing to the shop
- Fixed a bug where lasers appear to fire through terrain
Jessica Horton-Barker Edition
- Added a new level
- Added the tank boss
- Added trees
- Added a gun that shoots tanks
Reuben James Edition
- Added money!
- Things in the shop now cost money
- Tanks give you money when they die
- Significantly reduced player health
- Added more weapon slots
- Made the game way harder
- Added laser Turrets
- Added a fifth level
- Came up with a name: Robocat!
- Changed the healthbar system, so things didn't have to be green
- Changed mech model and color
- Changed tankboss and turret colors
- Added an ending